XT1 LT50 FAB
- A 24 HP/725cc twin-cylinder Kohler® engine is designed to deliver reliable power to tackle your yard.
- 50-in. strong AeroForce™ fabricated deck is designed to deliver a premium cut with few clumps and stragglers, fine clippings and evenness.
- Hydrostatic transmission helps provide smooth operation, no shifting, just push the pedal and go.
- Adjustable cut and sew high back 15-in. seat with a 10-degree incline and slide slope designed to provide comfort for an excellent mowing experience.
- Compact AGM battery is designed to deliver a premium experience with a long lifespan, low maintenance and excellent starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
You're shopping available inventory from
XT1 LT50 FAB Features
Hydrostatic transmission helps provide smooth operation, no shifting, just push the pedal and go.
Ride with Comfort
Adjustable cut and sew high back 15-in. seat with a 10-degree incline and slide slope designed to provide comfort for an excellent mowing experience.
A twin-cylinder Kohler® 7000 Series engine is designed to deliver reliable power to tackle your yard.
AeroForce™ Cutting Deck
A strong AeroForce™ fabricated deck is designed to deliver a premium cut with few clumps and stragglers, fine clippings and evenness.
Cast iron front pivot bar is built to provide strength and rugged performance.
Backed by a 3-year no hour limit warranty, 5-year frame warranty and lifetime limited fabricated deck shell warranty.
Backed by expert service and knowledgeable support from the nationwide network of Cub Cadet® dealers.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT735
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® K46
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping Four gauge wheels plus roller
- Deck Positions 12
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" high-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Series XT1® Enduro Series™
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AQA1TLA10
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Get to Know Your Cub Cadet Lawn Mower
GET TO KNOW YOUR CUB CADET
Learn more about your Cub Cadet lawn mower with riding lawn mower basics. Our lawn mower help will get you started with an overview of your riding lawn...
How to Assemble Tire Chains on your Riding Mower
When the weather outside is frightful, it's important to stay safe. Learn how to assemble riding mower tire chains from the experts at Cub Cadet...
How to Change the Air Filter on a Cub Cadet Rider
How to Change the Blade on your Cub Cadet Rider
Learn how to safely replace riding lawn mower blades on your Cub Cadet mower using this step-by-step guide.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Rider
How to Change the Gas On a Riding Lawn Mower
Maintaining your riding lawn mower and other lawn equipment is an important part of lawn care. Learn how to drain old gas in the lawn mower safely with a...
How to Change the Oil in Your Riding Mower
Learn how to change lawn mower oil from Cub Cadet. Replacing lawn mower oil as part of regular maintenance will help you get the most out of your riding...
How to Change the PTO Belt on Your Cub Cadet Riding Lawn Mower
Learn how to do a PTO belt repair on your riding lawn mower from Cub Cadet. Normal lawn care use can wear out the PTO belt on your mower. Find out how...
How to Install a Mulch Kit
TIPS & TRICKS
Mulching your yard will put nutrients back into the soil to keep your yard healthy all year long. Follow these simple steps for installing a mulch kit on your Cub...
How to Level a Mower Deck on a Cub Cadet Riding Lawn Mower
Level your mower deck with these instructions from Cub Cadet...
How to Replace a Riding Lawn Mower Belt
Learn how to replace a riding lawn mower belt with these step-by-step instructions from Cub Cadet.
How to Replace the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Garden Tractor
Learn how to properly replace your Cub Cadet mower deck belt with this easy-to-follow guide and video. Regular replacement of the drive belt on a riding lawn...
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Use this riding lawn mower maintenance checklist from Cub Cadet to know when your riding lawn mower needs an oil change, filter check or other...
Year-Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
Learn how to keep your lawn beautiful and healthy 365 days of the year with these seasonal lawn care tips from Cub Cadet. Year-round lawn care, proper equipment and a little planning will keep your lawn looking its best...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';