Frequently Asked Questions for Online Orders
- What is the cubcadet.com equipment return policy?
New, unused equipment may be returned for a period of up to 14 days after the date of delivery. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Customers wishing to return new, unused equipment must call 1-800-828-5500 within 14 days of product delivery to obtain a return authorization and instructions. Once fuel is put into the fuel system it is "used" and is therefore non-returnable. Units that perform as designed are non-returnable, as they are now considered "used". All returns are subject to inspection by Cub Cadet Personnel as to identify possible use, misuse, missing components, damage or abuse. Refunds may be denied as a result of failure to pass a return inspection.
- How do I return a part?
- Prior to the return of new, unused parts, please review the instructions included on your packing slip. If you have any questions, please call our support team at 1-877-428-2349.
- Please do not return used parts, batteries or fluids as they are non-refundable.
- Be sure to send incorrect parts back promptly. A processing fee of 25% will be charged for parts received 90 days after delivery (returns will not be accepted after a year from date received).
- Your refund will be credited to the original credit card used for your purchase within 1 - 2 billing cycles from receipt of returned merchandise at our warehouse.
- How do I cancel my order?
If you should choose to cancel your order, please understand that our secured order system immediately begins to process your order upon placement, therefore, there is a limited amount of time that an order can be cancelled prior to shipment. Once the warehouse prints your order, it cannot be cancelled. All backordered items can be cancelled at any time prior to being received into inventory.
- What if no sales tax is charged?
If no sales tax is charged, you are still responsible for paying the sales tax to your state where required. The purchase is not tax-exempt because it is made over the Internet or because the seller is not required to collect sales tax.
- Are shipping costs refundable?
Shipping and handling charges are refundable if the item was shipped in error on behalf of Cub Cadet. Otherwise, it is considered non-refundable. All other refunds of shipping and handling charges are solely at the discretion of Cub Cadet.
- Is expedited shipping available?
In addition to the standard shipping charge, there will be an additional charge for next day, second day, and ground shipments. Expedited shipping is available for most parts and accessories and will be offered as an option if applicable. Next day and second day delivery orders received before 3 p.m. EST will ship the day the order is placed. Next day and second day delivery orders placed after 3 p.m. EST may not ship until the following business day.
- What is LTL (Less than Truckload) delivery?
LTL deliveries are used for orders that exceed the weight and/or dimension restrictions of standard delivery methods. Typical delivery time for LTL shipping is 5 to 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Once your order has been processed and shipped, you receive a phone call from the freight company at least 24 hours prior to delivery. It is important that you provide your daytime phone number when placing your order.