- Up to 200 MPH and 2,300 cfm
- 15 degrees up/down internal air and directional pitch control
- 429cc Kohler® OHV engine with electric start
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Command Pro
- Engine Model Number CH440
- Engine Displacement 429cc
- Engine Output 14HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.4 qt (7 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. US (1.1 L)
- Lubrication Splash
- Charging System 10 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Dual Element
- Oil Filter No
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Drive System Self-Propelled
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty 2-year limited
- Pitch Control 15" up/down internal air directional
- Front Wheels 11"
- Rear Wheels 13''
- Weight (approx.) 268 lbs.
- Discharge Chute 90" forward adapter
- Handle Type Comfort Padded
- Model Number 24AE687F010
- Impeller Six vanes - 17" x 5.25"
- Air Speed Up to 200 mph
- Air Volume Up to 2,300 CFM
- Noise Rating 100 dBA
- Engine Starter Type Electric
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';