- 25cc full crank 4-cycle engine with no mixing of gas and oil
- 2-in-1 combination blower and vacuum that's great for all your outdoor needs
- Durable full crank engine delivers smooth, reliable power
- Spring assist technology makes pull starts easier
- Creates air speeds of up to 150 MPH and air volume up to 450 CFM for quick and efficient blowing
- Variable throttle with cruise control for greater control and ease of use
- 16:1 debris reduction ratio and large-capacity vacuum bag for easier yard cleanup, vacuum kit included
- Vacuum attachment included
- 4-cycle engine oil included
Specs & Maintenance
- Weight (approx.) 11 lbs
- Engine 25cc PRO, 4-cycle
- Air Speed Up to 150 mph
- Air Volume Up to 450 CFM
- Noise Raiting 72
- Crankshaft Full-crank
- Hour Rating 125 hour
- Warranty 3-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
- reviews, product