- 56 Volt MAX, 60Ah, 1500Wh lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard 110-Volt outlet.
- Mow up to two acres, or 1.5 hours, on a single charge without power fade. Recharges in about 4 hours
- No need for oil changes, filters to change, spark plugs to change, no more buying gas
- 13-gauge, 42-inch, twin blade deck with side discharge
- Backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty
XT1 LT42E Features
No need for gas, oil changes, spark plugs, belts or even pulley maintenance.
No Power Fade
Lithium-ion technology allows for full speed and consistent, high-powered performance without fading.
Two brushless motors deliver power to a 13-gauge steel, direct drive, twin blade cutting deck.
Optimized steering system delivers a one-touch 16-inch turn radius.
Ride in Comfort
Premium 15-inch adjustable cut-and-sew seat with 10° incline and slide slope.
A fully electric transmission means no shifting; just push the pedal and go.
Engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for seasonal versatility.
Easy to Use
Push button start and cruise control to maintain a desired speed for consistent mowing.
LED headlights provide comfortable and precise cutting at dawn or dusk.
No exhaust, carbon monoxide, or unburned hydrocarbons from the on-board source of power.
An experienced national dealer network delivers dedicated personal owner support, seven days a week.
Built in America and backed by a 3-year limited residential and 4-year limited battery warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Run Time Up to 1.5 hours or up to 2 acres
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Start Method Push button start
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX
- Watt Hours 3000Wh
- Ampere Hours 60Ah
- Forward Speed 5.5 mph / 8.9 kmh
- Reverse Speed 3.1 mph / 5 kmh
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Electric, 56V MAX
- Transmission Input Brushless motor
- Deck Cutting Width 42"
- Cutting Modes Side discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel, 13-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Push button (electric)
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Brushless motor
- Blade(s) Twin Blades
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 Wheels
- Deck Positions 12 positions
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Battery Warranty 4-year limited
- Frame Robotically-welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper Front Bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Seat Type 15” high-back seat
- Armrests No
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Grit
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch steering wheel
- Dimensions L/W/H 68"/50"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.) 410 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) LED
- Discharge Chute Optional
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Reverse Safety Switch Standard
- Operator Presence System Standard
- Parking Brake Standard
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 33ABA7ES710
- Mowing Motor Brushless
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 39ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';