Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 60 Volt Max, 5.0Ah, 300Wh lithium-ion battery
- Mow up to ½ acre, or 50 minutes on a single charge, without power fade
- Premium ball bearings and 11” rear wheels increase traction and maneuverability
- Brushless motor for optimized performance and longevity
- 21-in all steel deck provides added durability with 3-in-1 side-discharge, bagging and mulching capabilities
You're shopping available inventory from
60 Volt Max, 5.0Ah, 300Wh lithium-ion battery.
Mow up to ½ acre, or 50 minutes, on a single charge without power fade.
Know your battery charge state at all times while mowing.
High Rear Wheels
11-inch rear wheels increase traction and help when mowing tougher terrain.
Premium Ball Bearings
Ball Bearings on all four wheels improves maneuverability and handling.
Dual Battery Bay
Conveniently store a second fully charged battery in the same power bay.
Easy to Store
Stores vertically and saves space with quick-release two-level folding handles.
Specs & Maintenance
- Starter Type Electric - Push Button
- Run Time 50 minutes
- Charge Time 2.5 hours
- Battery Type Lithium ion
- Fast Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Battery Voltage 60V MAX
- Watt Hours 300Wh
- Ampere Hours 5Ah
- Drive System Push
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Signature Cut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 4-year limited
- Handle Adjustable Ergo
- Drive Controls N/A
- Tread Pattern Zag
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Weight (approx.) 65 lbs.
- Model Number 18AEB9C5B10
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Series Signature Cut Series
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Double Stiched
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 26ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';