2X 30" PRO Snow Blower
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $750. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.. See details
- 420cc Cub Cadet OHV engine delivers premium power
- Large 30" clearing width and 23" intake height
- 6 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds
- LED lightbar and Dual LED headlights for greater visibility in low-light conditions.
You're shopping available inventory from
2X 30" PRO Snow Blower Features
Easy Start Ups
Start your engine at the push of a button when you need it most with electric start.
Cool blue reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability and won’t rust or leaves marks on your driveway.
Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
LED lightbar to go with dual LED headlights for greater visibility in low-light conditions.
Heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox holds up against the toughest winters.
A heavy-duty steel chute allows your machine to take on what winter has to offer.
3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty for peace of mind.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Heated hand grips provide extra warmth in extreme weather conditions with the push of a button.
Heavy duty 14-inch steel augers and impeller for added strength and longevity in extreme weather conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model 683-WUB OHV
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Starter Type Electric and Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 Qt
- Engine Start Standard (110 volt)
- Engine Oil Capacity 37 oz
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Forward Speed 6
- Reverse Speed 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc / X-Trac Tires
- Handle Grip(s) Soft-Touch Heated Grips
- Chute Rotation Control OVH Crank
- Chute Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
Power and Performance
- Starting System Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast-aluminum
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 14"
- Impeller Diameter 14"
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Headlight(s) Dual LED / LED Light Bar
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes COOL BLUE™ Reversible Poly
- Drift Cutters Yes
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH8EVS710
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited auger gearbox
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited commercial
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower