CSV 050 Chipper Shredder Vacuum
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 1.5" chipping capacity - 8:1 debris reduction ratio
- 24" vacuum width and 7' on-board vacuum hose included
- 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet
- Engine Model 1X65CUB
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 qt.
- Drive System Push
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Handle Standard Loop Style
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start
- Rear Tires 12" x 2" semi-pneumatic with ball bearings
- Front Tires 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic with ball bearings
- Weight (approx.) 95 lbs.
- Model Number 24B-05MP710
- Drive Push
- Chipping Capacity 1.5" diameter
- Chipper Blades 1 hardened-steel blade
- Shredder Flails 6 cast-steel flails (2 sets)
- Impeller 13.5" cast aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:01
- Capabilities 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
- Debris Bag Dustless 2-bushel/felt-lined
- Deck Cutting Width 24 in
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-12322_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';