Challenger M 750 EPS Black
With the M 550 and M 750, there’s no limit to your adventures or your imagination. Whether you’re tackling a tough job or some tough trails, you can customize your UTV to fit your lifestyle.
- Digital dash display, bumper guard and large profile 26" off-road tires
- LED headlights and turn signals
- Freight Charge of $750 applies. Suggested retail price, excludes taxes and other governmental fees, freight charge, handling and dealer provided services, options and accessories. Contact your local Cub Cadet dealer for actual pricing and additional information. Utility vehicle may be shown with optional equipment and accessories.
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Hisun EFI OHV
- Engine Displacement 735cc
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.6 US gal. / 28.8 L
- Lubrication Wet sump
- Air Cleaner Dual-element
- Fuel Delivery EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Transmission Enclosed CVT
- Speed 0 - 45 mph (72 kph)
- Drive System On-Demand 4WD
- Rear Differential Lock Selectable
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Powertrain and Vehicle Warranty
- Bumper Heavy-duty Steel tube
- Steering Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Bench with center cupholders
- Headrests No
- Tread Pattern Offroad / Trail
- Front Wheels 26" x 9-14"
- Rear Wheels 26" x 11-14"
- Travel 9" Front / 8" Rear
- Rear Tires 26" x 9-14"
- Front Tires 26" x 11-14"
- Mirrors No
- Roof No
- Rear Brake Lights Standard
- Turn Signals Standard
- Doors Steel Tube
- Towing/Payload 1,100 lbs.
- Towing Capacity 1,200 lbs.
- Minimum Ground Clearance 12"
- Winch No
- Cargo Bed Payload 1100 lbs.
- Tailgate Steel Tube
- Bed Dimensions 34" x 46" x 11"
- Bed Liner Poly
- Receiver No
- Shocks Independent dual A-arm
- Rims Steel
- Dimensions L/W/H 118'' x 61.75'' x 76.75"
- Weight (approx.) 1,456 lbs.
- Wheelbase 76.8"
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Model Number 37DYCDPP710
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';