RZT Caster Wheel
Air-filled tires are a quick and easy solution to replacing a damaged wheel. There’s no need to change out an old tube or visit a professional tire shop. Simply replace the entire old or damaged tire and wheel assembly. The only way to ensure the best performance of your power equipment is to use genuine parts, accessories and attachments. We design and engineer these quality parts to exacting standards to provide reliability, safety and top performance.
- Fits zero-turn mowers with 11" x 4.00"-5" front wheels
- Contents include one front wheel
- Tubeless tire with ribbed tread
- Grease fitting and nylon bushing
- Bolt on rim and tire combo is a low hassle, low-cost solution to replacing your lawn tractor tires
- Broad-shouldered, puncture-resistant construction makes the tire durable
Specs & Pledge
- Series Wheel
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Cub Cadet Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Cub Cadet or a Cub Cadet authorized online reseller, Cub Cadet, or your Cub Cadet authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free, and orders placed before 5 pm ship same-day.* Delivery for standard shipping averages three (3) business days. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';