- 27cc straight shaft string trimmer for greater reach
- Durable full crank 2-cycle engine features a dual-bearing, full support crankshaft to deliver smooth, reliable power
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable for more versatility and less storage space
- Easy access for hard to reach areas with extended reach boom
- The Fixed-Line Trimmer Head makes loading line quick and easy with precut line you can simply insert and start your trimmer.
Specs & Maintenance
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Weight (approx.) 17 lbs
- Handle Type Contour handle
- Model Number 41ADZ27C912
- Engine 27cc, 2-cycle
- Cutting Swath 17"
- Crankshaft Full-crank
- Shaft Material Straight/steel
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .105
- Hour Rating 50 hour
- Trimmer Head Type Fixed line head
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
No Manuals Found
Rated 5 out of 5 by ang1964 from great product i got this product 6 wks ago. its been a lifesaver. its lightweight and very easy to use and operate and boy do it ever trim weeds. the best weedeater i have ever used.i would happily reccomend this product to anyone who wants to get the job done, using an awesome product.
Date published: 2019-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike54 from Great service! I have had this trimmer for over 2 years now. It starts easy and runs great! I just crank it today for 2017 lawn season and it fired right up after two pulls.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mossy from worst trimmer ever this is the worst trimmer I've ever owned. We bought it thinking CubCadet has a good reputation so it should be a good trimmer. WRONG! Have great difficulty getting it started & it will die while in use. Then u have to pull it another 45 times to get it going again. Not to mention it is very heavy. Very dissatisfied!
Date published: 2015-08-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pickle rick from Pile of garbage It was basically a 150 dollar donation to cub cadet. This thing is trash doesn’t stay running and after 5 uses the pull start broke. Don’t waste you’re time.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick 8 from Bought during the winter I bought this during the winter since the price was right...It was used opnce by someone and apparently they didn't like it so I bought it and we'll see how it goes when the season starts which I hope is soon then I will give you a total review. But Cub Cadet needs to remind me in a couple of months to do so...Right now the 5 stars is because it looks good...
Date published: 2019-05-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Chain man from Pain to crank It is a real problem to get the trimmer running. It runs OK after it warms up. Takes at least 5 minutes of work to finally get it working.
Date published: 2020-10-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by dougace from average weed trimmer this is my 1st and last cub cadet purchase 9/3/2015.ive had to replace the carberator about 2 years ago it would not stay going .But now I ve had a gas tank leak for the last couple of years very frustrating . this is my last try to stop it from leaking bad design as the weight of the motor and the ground under has created this from happening.
Date published: 2020-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by KingTyr from Have no issues. Bought this a year ago and have had zero issues. Strong and powerful
Date published: 2020-07-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product