3X 34" MAX™ H IntelliPOWER® EFI Snow Blower
Dominate winter with this 3X 34 in. MAX 420cc Gas Two-Stage Snow Blower with IntelliPOWER® and EFI Engine technology. The Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system is designed to adapt to environmental conditions and adjust the fuel flow for reliable starting while IntelliPOWER® technology is designed to deliver consistent power in heavy, deep, and wet snow conditions. Large 23 in. intake height and 14 in. augers and impeller are built to remove up to 18 in. of snow† and the three-stage design helps breaks down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Documents and Guides
- 34 in. clearing width and 23 in. intake height powers through 18 to 23 in. of snow†
- 420cc Cub Cadet IntelliPOWER® engine features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system designed to adapt to environmental conditions and adjust the fuel flow for reliable starting.
- IntelliPOWER®™ technology offers up to 16% more available power, resulting in less bogging down when clearing heavy, wet and deep snow*
- Three-stage design with durable, center-mounted steel accelerator spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow
- Engineered with a heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox, heavy-duty steel auger housing, and steel chute for durability.
You're shopping available inventory from
3X 34" MAX™ H IntelliPOWER® EFI Snow Blower Features
Easy Start Ups
Start your engine at the push of a button when you need it most with electric start.
Reversible Polymer skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability and won’t rust or leave marks on your driveway.
Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
Heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox will hold up against the toughest winters.
A heavy-duty steel chute allows your machine to take on what winter has to offer.
3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty for peace of mind.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Heated hand grips provide extra warmth in extreme weather conditions with the push of a button.
Heavy duty 14-inch steel augers and impeller for added strength and longevity in extreme weather conditions.
Engineered for extreme with commercial grade 12-gauge steel side plates and sealed ball bearings on auger and wheel shafts bring unrivaled strength.
Patented Three-Stage Technology
Patented three-stage technology includes an induction accelerator that quickly pulls slush through the system and clears deep snowfall up to 50% faster than a Cub Cadet® 2X.
Break Through Snow
Drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow.
Customize Your Speed
A hydrostatic drive allows you to tailor your speed and work at your own pace.
Provide strong traction and mobility over snow.
Easy Pitch Control
Change the pitch of the chute to throw snow up to 40-feet.
Rotate the chute a full 200° with just 2.5 turns of the crank.
Start on Demand
Electronic Fuel Injection eliminates carburetor- and fuel-related starting issues, allowing your machine to start when you need it, even in extreme temperatures and altitudes.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model Number 990-WU
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Governor Electronic
- Fuel Delivery EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Number of Forward Speeds Variable
- Number of Reverse Speeds Variable
- Drive Type Hydrostatic
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Soft-Touch Heated Grips
- Chute Rotation Control Remote Overhead Crank
- Chute Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 34"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast-aluminum
- Number of Stages Three
- Auger Diameter 14''
- Impeller Diameter 14''
- Accelerator Diameter 14''
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Tread Xtrac®
- Headlight(s) Dual LED and LED Light Bar
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes Reversible Poly
- Drift Cutters Yes
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH8M4VB10
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited
- Chute Warranty 3-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- IntelliPOWER® *When compared to the same engine without IntelliPOWER® technology. Improvements vary depending on specific operating conditions.
- Snow Removal †Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
- Xtrac® Tires **Xtrac® is a registered trademark of the Carlstar Group, LLC
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';