- A 163cc Briggs and Stratton® engine is built to deliver the strength to power through your yard
- Designed to help you navigate uneven terrain with ease thanks to front-wheel drive with single lever drive control
- 11-in. high rear wheels designed for easy mobility over tough terrain
- 21-in. steel deck with deck wash and 3-in-1 bagging, side discharge and mulching capabilities
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
You're shopping available inventory from
Overhead Valve Engine
A 163cc Briggs & Stratton 725exi engine provides high-performance power, extended use and reduced noise.
Mow in Comfort
Overmold bale with single-lever drive control provides comfort as you mow.
Choose from six cutting heights with dual-lever control
Easy Clean Up
11.9 bushel bagger included
Attach a garden hose to the water port to quickly rinse away grass and debris from the underside of the deck.
3-year limited residential product warranty, 5-year limited consumer and 1-year limited commercial engine warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 725exi
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0223
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke ReadyStart
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Signature Cut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable
- Drive Controls Single-Lever
- Tread Pattern Zag
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12AVB2R3710
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Engine Warranty 3-year limited
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';