42" 3 Stage Snow Blower Attachment
Add the power of a 3-stage snow blower to the ruggedness of your XT series tractor.
Fits XT1 and XT2 Enduro Series Tractors (2015 - )
- Innovative Three-Stage Technology clears snow up to 25% faster than a traditional Two-Stage Snow Thrower
- Quickly and easily removes 18” of snow
- Robust steel high arch chute provides optimal snow throwing
- High volume accelerator cuts and chops snow
- Includes adjustable replaceable skid shoes and scraper blade
- Snow Cab available separately.
- 20-inch Tire Chains and 22-inch Tire Chains available separately.
- Rear Weight Kit available
Documents and Guides
42" 3 Stage Snow Blower Attachment Features
Robust steel high arch chute provides optimal snow throwing
High volume accelerator cuts and chops snow.
Adjustable Skid Shoes
Skid shoes are adjustable and reversible for extended wear
Specs & Maintenance
- Fits Series XT1/XT2 Enduro Series
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';