- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Commercial-grade 25.5HP Kawasaki® FX801 V-Twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 9 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-12 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
You're shopping available inventory from
ZTX6 60 Features
Independent suspension caster wheels deliver a smooth ride with less vibration on challenging mowing terrains.
Quick-Adjust Lap Bars
No tools needed to quickly adjust your zero-turn’s lap bars for your comfort or for different operators.
Large Turf Master rear tires provide enhanced traction on uneven terrain with minimal grass damage
A rugged 1.5 x 3-inch tubular steel frame provides the strength needed for long-lasting use.
A 10-gauge steel fabricated AeroForce Max™ deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements equips you with the right amount of strength for consistent cut quality.
Dual LED Headlights
LED headlights come standard on every Ultima Series ZTX™, allowing you to see clearer in low-visibility conditions.
Mow in comfort with overmolded soft-touch hand grips and a rubber floor mat designed to reduce vibration and user fatigue.
Easily access the cutting deck pulleys and belts during maintenance and service intervals.
Hydro-Gear™ ZT 3400 Transmissions
Dual hydrostatic transmissions allows you to reach speeds of up to 9 mph (3.5 mph in reverse) while providing effortless control and a smooth, zero-turn radius for the perfect pass.
Adjustable Suspension Seat
A 24” premium high-back seat, cushioned armrests and dial adjustable suspension system allows you to adjust to your weight for a smoother ride.
Advanced Grass Collection
The AeroForce Max™ deck top discharge allows for superior flow of grass through the large 9" diameter boot, directly up into the larger capacity bags.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX Series
- Engine Model Number 801V
- Engine Displacement 852cc
- Engine Output 25.5HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 gal. US (20.82 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Yes
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 230 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead-Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 3400 Charged
- Forward Speed 9 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 60 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel with 2-gauge reinforcement
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Reinforced Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4.75"
- Anti-Scalping Three gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 17
- Warranty 4-year 500 hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Frame 1.5" x 3" tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS Yes
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 24" high back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 24"x 12"-12"
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6"
- Hour Meter Yes
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 47RIAHA8010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZTX
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';