- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 25 HP Kohler® Confidant V-Twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 8.5 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration.
- High comfort, high performance an automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back adjustable seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and patented suspension system, adjustable lap bars and industry-exclusive ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort providing you the confidence to maximize your speed and reduce operator fatigue
You're shopping available inventory from
ZTX5 54 Features
Independent suspension caster wheels deliver a smooth ride with less vibration on challenging mowing terrains.
Quick-Adjust Lap Bars
No tools needed to quickly adjust your zero-turn’s lap bars for your comfort or for different operators.
Large Turf Master rear tires provide enhanced traction on uneven terrain with minimal grass damage
A rugged 1.5 x 3-inch tubular steel frame provides the strength needed for long-lasting use.
A 10-gauge steel fabricated AeroForce Max™ deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements equips you with the right amount of strength for consistent cut quality.
Dual LED Headlights
LED headlights come standard on every Ultima Series ZTX™, allowing you to see clearer in low-visibility conditions.
Mow in comfort with overmolded soft-touch hand grips and a rubber floor mat designed to reduce vibration and user fatigue.
Easily access the cutting deck pulleys and belts during maintenance and service intervals.
Hydro-Gear™ ZT 3200 Transmissions
Dual hydrostatic transmissions allows you to reach speeds of up to 8.5 mph (3.5 mph in reverse) while providing effortless control and a smooth, zero-turn radius for the perfect pass.
A 24” premium high-back seat, cushioned armrests and a suspension system with polymer set isolators deliver a smoother ride than traditional seat springs.
Advanced Grass Collection
The AeroForce Max™ deck top discharge allows for superior flow of grass through the large 9" diameter boot, directly up into the larger capacity bags.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Confidant
- Engine Model Number ZT740
- Engine Displacement 747cc
- Engine Output 25HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 gal. US (20.82 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Yes
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 3200
- Forward Speed 8.5 MPH / 13.7 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH / 5.6 km/h
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 54 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel with 2-gauge reinforcement
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4.75"
- Anti-Scalping Three gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 17
- Warranty 4-year 800 hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty 4-year 800 hours
- Frame 1.5" x 3" tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS Yes
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 24" high back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 23"x 12"-12"
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Hour Meter Yes
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 47RTAAA7010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZTX
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';