- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 23 HP KOHLER 7000 Series PRO V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 8 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-9 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
- Financing Available
ZTX4 48 Features
Cut comfortably with an automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 20 in. high back seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators.
Robotically welded 10-guage 48-in. AeroForce Max™ fabricated deck with side, top and leading-edge reinforcements and maintenance free spindles that will stand up to years of abuse while delivering a consistent, professional grade quality of cut.
The soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room. The hinged/removable floor pan provides easy access to the deck.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model KT - Pro 7000 series
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 23 hp
- Starter Type Key
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 Amp Regulated
- Governor Manual
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- Forward Speed 8 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 1"
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- Deck Cutting Width 48"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Material 10-gauge AeroForce Max™ fabricated steel / double plate reinforced spindle mounts / 7-gauge side wraps /skid plate
- Deck Attach/Removal Removeable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (Maintenance free)
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4.75", 5" transport
- Anti-Scalping 2 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions 16 positions and transport position
- Warranty 4-year/500 hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Frame 1.5" x 3" tubular steel frame
- Front Axle Fabricated steel
- Turning Radius 0"
- Front Tires 13"x6.5"-6"
- Rear Tires 22"x12"-12"
- Tire Tread Turf Master/Multi Trac
- ROPS Included
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
- Yokes 5/16” steel
- Brakes Lap bar integrated
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 20" high back seat
- Armrests Included
- Seat Suspension Advanced polymer
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Steering Comfort Quick adjustable (no tools) Soft Touch lab bars
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 47RSAAA6010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZTX
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';