- Synchro-Steer™ technology offers 4-wheel control and provides unrivaled stability for straight-line mowing on hillsides and slopes up to 20-degrees
- A 23 HP/725cc Kohler 7000 series V-twin OHV engine delivers high-performance power and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions allow for quick and effortless 7 MPH forward (3.5 MPH reverse) ground speeds that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- 50-in. AeroForce fabricated deck that delivers a signature cut with fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness
You're shopping available inventory from
ZTS1 50 Features
A Kohler 7000 series V-twin OHV engine delivers high-performance power and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
Fully adjustable premium 20-in. high-back seat with an advanced polymer seat isolators deliver a smoother, quieter ride on any terrain.
Settle into a fully adjustable command center with a tilted steering column and adjustable seat that allows for you to mow comfortably at your top speed.
Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions.
Synchro-Steer™ technology allows you to operate your Ultima ZTS with one hand while still mowing in a straight line for an even, consistent cut.
Stability on Hills
Snychro-Steer™ technology delivers unrivaled control and handling of all four wheels, even on hills and slopes of up to 20°.
Built with Strength
A continuous square 2 in. x 2 in. tubular steel frame with fully e-coat lower frame and triple guard corrosion defense system, a multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear.
Unlock the full potential of your Ultima ZTS with a variety of attachments and accessories.
13 in. front / 20 in. rear Turf Master® 4-ply tires minimize turf damage and provide greater traction and stability on 20° hills.
Fully fabricated deck delivers a best-in-class cut with fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness.
Backed by a 3-year no hour limit warranty, and lifetime limited frame and deck shell warranty.
Striping Made Easy
The Synchro Steer™ technology provides enhanced precision and control that will help you continually achieve a pristine cut on the most delicate turf to the most challenging terrain.
Soft-touch steering wheel and a vibration-dampening rubber floor mat provides sure footing and maximum comfort.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT725
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 23HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gal. US (13.25 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH / 11.3 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH / 5.6 km/h
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping 3 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 15
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Steering Wheel
- Seat Type 20" high back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 20”x 10”-8"
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Hour Meter No
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Hand Lever
- Model Number 17ARGBYLA10
- Series Ultima Series™ ZTS
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';