- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 7.5 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Cut comfortably at your maximum speed with automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators .
- Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration.
- Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- 7.5 MPH
- 24" high back
- Three gauge wheels
- 11-gauge steel
- Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- 3.5 MPH
- 230 CCA
You're shopping available inventory from
ZT3 60 Features
Built with Strength
2 x 2 steel frame with an automotive-grade corrosion defense system for enhanced strength and durability.
Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
The soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room. The hinged/removable floor pan provides easy access to the deck.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR Series
- Engine Model Number 730V
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 24HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gal. US (13.25 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 230 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead-Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- Forward Speed 7.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 60 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Reinforced Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping Three gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 15
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 24" high back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 20"x 12"-10"
- Front Tires 11"x 6"-5"
- Hour Meter Yes
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 17AZEAC5010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZT
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';