- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 7.5 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Cut comfortably at your maximum speed with automotive-inspired, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back seat with cushioned armrests, ball-bearing seat slide and advanced polymer seat isolators .
- Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration.
- Financing Available
ZT3 60 Features
Built with Strength
Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability.
Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
The soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room. The hinged/removable floor pan provides easy access to the deck.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FS Series
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 Amp Regulated
- Governor Manual
- Choke Separate choke and throttle
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Forward Speed 7.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 1"
- Transmission Housing Cast Aluminum
- Transmission Type Hydro-Gear ZT 3100
- Deck Cutting Width 60"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Attach/Removal Removable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (Maintenance free)
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping 2 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions 15 positions
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame
- Front Axle Steel
- Front Caster Mount Sealed ball bearings
- Turning Radius 0"
- Front Tires 11"x6"-5"
- Rear Tires 20"x12"-10"
- Tire Tread Turf Master/Multi Trac
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
- Yokes 5/16" steel
- Brakes Lap bar integrated
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 24" high back seat
- Armrests Included
- Seat Suspension Advanced polymer
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Steering Comfort Quick adjustable (no tools) Soft Touch lab bars
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Promotion 10% off
- Series Ultima Series™ ZT
- Warranty 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 70ms
- reviews, product