Cordless Electric Lawn & Garden Tools
The total lawn care package powered by one lithium-ion system
Powerful Whole-Yard Results
All products in the Cub Cadet 60 Volt Max line run on the same 2.5Ah or 5.0Ah, interchangeable battery system, making it convenient to get all of your jobs done.
Easy Reliable Starting
60 Volt Max, lithium-ion battery that starts with the push of a button and without the hassle of gas.
Longer Run Times
High Efficiency brushless motors designed for optimized performance delivering longer run times, increased power, and tool longevity.
Comfort and Convenience
Lightweight designs combined with ergonomic touchpoints that improve maneuverability and reduce vibration.
Each piece includes convenient hooks for easy wall storage and organization.
The reliability, power, and performance you expect from Cub Cadet, backed by an industry-leading 3-year limited full machine, and 4-year limited battery warranty.
Shop Cordless Electric Lawn & Garden Tools
You're shopping available inventory from
Learn More About Electric Products
Learn more about the 60V Max battery system
Cub Cadet's 60 Volt Max battery system has many convenient features, including lithium-ion batteries, flexibile charging and an interchangeable battery platform.Read More
Lithium-Ion Battery vs. Lead Acid Battery — which is Better?
Lithium-ion batteries have several advantages over their lead acid counterparts, which is why Cub Cadet uses them throughout its suite of battery-powered outdoor power equipment.Read More
What is a Brushless Motor?
Brushless motors provide several advantages for Cub Cadet's lithium-ion battery powered equipment, see how they work.Read More
60V Max FAQs
- What is the life of the battery?
Operating under normal conditions and care, our lithium-ion batteries will last for the lifetime of the product as defined in the operator’s manual. Cub Cadet offers a 3-year limited warranty that protects your mower and a 4-year battery warranty against manufacturing defects.
- What is the difference between lead acid and lithium-ion batteries?
There are several benefits that lithium-ion batteries have over lead acid batteries. In addition to being smaller and lighter, lithium-ion batteries last longer than their lead acid counterparts. Lithium-ion batteries can also be fast charged to their full capacity. If you are not charging to full capacity, lithium-ion batteries do not have a charge memory and partial charges do not damage the battery. They also provide consistent power through the life of the charge without power fade so you can maximize your time focusing on the task at hand.
- What is the run time of the battery?
The run time of the battery varies by product:
- The 60 Volt Max walk behind push mower runs up to 50 minutes or ½ acre on a single charge without power fade.
- The 60 Volt Max leaf blower clears up to 90 minutes on low speed or 11 minutes on high speed.
- The 60 Volt Max string trimmer runs up to 45 minutes on a single charge on low speed without power fade. (Disclaimer: Run time based on using 0.080” line.)
- The 60 Volt Max hedge trimmer runs up to 80 minutes on a single charge without power fade.
- The 60 Volt Max chainsaw provides up to up to 80 minutes of run time on a single charge with no power fade. (Disclaimer: Up to 140 cuts of 4-in. x 4-in. pressure treated pine per charge.)
- Which batteries are interchangeable?
The lithium-ion batteries on the 60 Volt Max platform that power the Cub Cadet walk behind push mower, hedge trimmer, string trimmer, chainsaw and leaf blower are interchangeable. The lithium-ion batteries that power our riding mowers are not interchangeable.
- What is a brushless motor?
A brushless motor is a more efficient, provides longer life with reduced noise and is usually smaller in size. It makes your machine run more efficiently, saving power for where you need it the most.
- Are the batteries and charger included?
The bundled suite of 60 Volt Max handheld products — leaf blower, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, and chainsaw — includes one interchangeable battery and charger. Battery and charger are not included when purchased as a bare tool, however the suite is compatible with the battery included with the 60 Volt Max walk behind push mower, too.
- How long does it take the battery to recharge?
The run time of the battery varies by product:
- The recharge time of the 5 Ah Lithium-ion battery used by our 60 Volt Max walk behind push mower is 2.5 hours.
- The recharge time of the 2.5 Ah Lithium-ion battery used by our 60 Volt Max handheld products — leaf blower, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, and chainsaw — is 2.5 hours.