- Premium 24 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR730 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 60-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- Financing Available
ZT2 60 Features
Built with Strength
Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability.
Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
The Aeroforce™ cutting system results in finer clippings, fewer clumps, reduced stragglers and increased evenness. Fully welded and fabricated with a limited lifetime fabricated deck shell warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR730 Series V-twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 2800
- Forward Speed 7.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 60"
- Deck Wash SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple Blade deck blades
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5'' leads to a precise even cut
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut |15 Positions
- Warranty The Strongest Warranty in it's class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.
- Frame High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated
- Turning Radius Zero degrees
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6" smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damage
- Rear Tires 20”x12”-10" Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Protection 2" x 2" Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Handle 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Brakes Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 20" high back seat
- Seat Suspension Durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Dimensions L/W/H 80'' x 71'' x 48''
- Weight (approx.) 640 lbs.
- Headlight(s) Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights
- Model Number 17AIEAC5010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZT
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 65ms
- reviews, product