- 23 HP Kawasaki® FR691V series Twin-cylinder engine
- An open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allows easy access to the deck and engine for quick & ease of maintenance
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Adjustable lap bars with Industry-exclusive overmold soft-touch ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort
ZT1 50 Features
Built with Strength
2 x 2 steel frame with an automotive-grade corrosion defense system for enhanced strength and durability.
Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
The Aeroforce™ cutting system results in finer clippings, fewer clumps, reduced stragglers and increased evenness. Fully welded and fabricated with a limited lifetime fabricated deck shell warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR Series V-twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 23 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- Transmission Hydro-Gear EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 50"
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip blade engagement
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple Blade deck blades
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut | 15 Positions
- Deck Height Adjustment Foot pedal with spring assist, 15 Positions
- Warranty The Strongest Warranty in it's class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.
- Frame High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle Fixed 2" x 2.5" fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated) / 1/4" steel yokes provide greater durability
- Turning Radius Zero degrees
- Bumper 2" x 2" Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Handle 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Brakes Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Mow in Reverse Standard
- Seat Type 20" high back seat
- Seat Suspension Durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Dimensions L/W/H 80'' x 61'' x 47''
- Weight (approx.) 585 lbs.
- Headlight(s) Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights
- Model Number 17AIEACL010
- Series Ultima Series™ ZT
How to Change the Air Filter in Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
Changing the air filter in your zero-turn lawn mower is very easy with a little direction. Watch our instructional video that will take you step by step through
How to Change the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Change the mower deck belt on your Cub Cadet zero-turn mower with these helpful tips. Cub Cadet has the mower deck parts and advice you need to do a mower deck belt replacement on your own. Learn mower about repairing your
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Zero-Turn Rider
Learn how to change the oil in a riding lawn mower with instructions from Cub Cadet. Our video and tips make changing the lawn mower oil on your zero-turn
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Learn how to keep your mower running smoothly with Cub Cadet's zero-turn mower maintenance schedule and tips.
Zero-Turn Operation Tips
TRICKS AND TIPS
Find out how to use a zero-turn riding lawn mower with these tips from Cub Cadet. Zero-turn mowers allow you greater control over your lawn, especially
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';