Volunteer™ 4x4 EFI
- Powerful, efficient 747cc EFI V-Twin engine
- 4-wheel drive with differential lock for traction
- 1,400-lb. towing and payload capacity
- *Sale price does not include additional cost of add-on cab and light attachments*
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Aegis® V-Twin EFI
- Engine Displacement 747cc
- Engine Output 31 HP
- Fuel Type Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal.
- Lubrication Full pressure w/ spin-on oil filter
- Air Cleaner Heavy-duty replaceable
- Battery Voltage 450 cold crank amp
- Ignition Transistor controlled
- Speed 0 - 25 mph
- Rear Axle Die-cast aluminum
- Drive System Enclosed CVT
- Selector Hurst® shifter (H-L-N-R)
- Torque 47.7 ft.-lbs. @ 2,400 rpm
- Frame 3" ladder construction
- Protection Steel/Aluminum brush guard
- Direction Rack and pinion
- Brakes 4-wheel, 8" hydraulic disc
- Seat Type Sport
- Front Wheels 26" x 9"-12"
- Rear Wheels 26" x 11"-12"
- Travel 8"
- Available Colors Yellow Red Camo available for additional cost
- Towing/Payload 1,400 lbs (total payload includes operator, passenger and bed capacity)
- Minimum Ground Clearance 11" (under foot platform)
- Receiver 2" - class 1
- Shocks Adjustable coil-over
- Rims 12" steel
- Dimensions L/W/H 119"/63.55"/73"
- Weight (approx.) 1,650 lbs
- Wheelbase 78"
- Headlight(s) Halogen 37.5-watt
- Model Number 37BM46GD710
- Warranty 1-year limited residential warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product