Challenger MX 750
- Equipped with a loaded standard equipment package - one of the best on the market
- Digital dash display, bumper guard and large profile 26" off-road tires
- *images shown with optional attachments
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 735cc
- Engine Output 37.5 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.6 GAL.
- Air Cleaner Dual-element
- Ignition Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission automatic CVT, on-demand 2WD/4WD
- Speed Up to 45 mph
- Rear Differential Lock Selectable Locking
- Frame Steel tubing, reinforced with high-strength low alloy (HSLA) steel
- Protection Steel tube
- Direction Rack and Pinion, tilting steering wheel
- Brakes Hydraulic disc
- Seat Type Bench with center cup-holders, 2 seats
- Front Wheels 26" x 9-14"
- Travel 9" Front, 8.2" Rear
- Available Colors Yellow, Camo available for additional cost, Black
- Mirrors Standard Side View
- Roof Standard
- Rear Brake Lights Standard
- Turn Signals Standard
- Doors High-sided doors with interior and exterior handles, internal steel components
- Towing/Payload 1,100 lbs.
- Towing Capacity 1,200 lbs.
- Minimum Ground Clearance 12 in.
- Winch Included, 3,500 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Payload 500 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions 34" x 46" x 11"
- Receiver 2" - Class 1
- Suspension Front/Rear Independent Dual A-Arm
- Weight (approx.) 1,580 lb.
- Wheelbase 76.8"
- Headlight(s) LED daytime running lights (high/low beam)
- Model Number 37AY7CKK710
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 63ms
- reviews, product