The Cub Cadet Challenger Series of UTVs is redefining utility. With features that come standard, this fully stacked lineup offers unmatched versatility so you can seize any day.
- Digital dash display, bumper guard and large profile 26" off-road tires
- Fully engineered, reinforced frame and adjustable 4-wheel suspension with oversized hardware
- Equipped with a loaded standard equipment package - one of the best on the market
- Available at participating dealers while supplies last
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 471cc
- Fuel Type Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.6 gal.
- Ignition Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission Enclosed CVT
- Drive System On Demand 4WD
- Display Standard Digital Dash w/ Speedometer
- Seat Type Standard
- Headrests Standard
- Tread Pattern Carlisle Offroad
- Front Wheels 26" x 9-12"
- Rear Wheels 26" x 10-12"
- Available Colors Vista G2 Camo, Yellow (additional cost may apply)
- Mirrors Standard Side View
- Roof Standard
- Windshield Standard - two piece
- Rear Brake Lights Standard
- Turn Signals Standard
- Towing/Payload 350 lbs
- Towing Capacity 1,200 lbs.
- Minimum Ground Clearance 11"
- Winch 3500 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions 35.5" x 44"
- Bed Liner Standard
- Dimensions L/W/H 118'' x 64'' x 76.38''
- Weight (approx.) 1,197 lbs.
- Headlight(s) Halogen
- Model Number 37AW7CKD710
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Powertrain and Vehicle Warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 45ms
- reviews, product