Challenger 400 4x4
Compact enough to fit in the bed of a standard-sized pickup truck, this machine comes stacked with heavy-duty features, strong hauling capacities and an array of rugged attachments
- Powerful 404cc Subaru® engine and 1,200-pound towing capacity for any job.
- Four-wheel-drive system and speeds up to 25 mph for easy access to ATV trails.
- Dent-resistant cargo bed with 400-pound capacity, D-ring tie-downs and bed divider slots.
- Loaded with standard accessories, including a hard roof, LED headlights, aluminum alloy wheels with off-road tires and adjustable headrests.
- Challenger 400 Models are Available in Limited Quantities at Select Cub Cadet Dealers
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Subaru® EX40
- Engine Displacement 404cc
- Engine Output 14 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 4 gal. US (15 L)
- Transmission Automatic CVT
- Drive System 4WD
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Frame 1.5" x 2.5" steel tubing, reinforced with high-strength low-alloy (HSLA) steel
- ROPS Foot/lower leg retention, hip restraint and passenger assist handle
- Bumper Steel tube with automotive-grade corossion protection (e-coat)
- Direction Rack and Pinion
- Brakes 4-wheel hydraulic disc
- Seat Type Sport with adjustable driver's seat and adjustable headrests
- Rear Tires 24" x 9"-12"
- Front Tires 24" x 8"-12"
- Cargo Bed Payload 850 lbs.
- Dimensions L/W/H 99.5'' x 50'' x 76''
- Weight (approx.) 900 lbs.
- Headlight(s) LED daytime running lights (high/low beam)
- Cup Holder 2 integrated cup holders
- Model Number 37BV3BHK010
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CHALLENGER 4x||769-14410A_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CHALLENGER 4x4||769-14410_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';