Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- A 173cc commercial-grade Kohler engine provides high-performance power, easier starting, extended use and reduced noise.
- 22" cutting swath provides a wide reach to quickly trim large areas of grass.
- Ergonomic handle adjusts to 3 positions and a rubber bail grip provides smooth handling and comfort, folds for easy storage.
- Easily lower the cutting height to take on walls and structures or raise it to tackle thick grass and weeds with a 2.375" to 4.375" range
- Offset deck thoughtfully designed to easily trim around obstacles such as corners and fence lines while walking in a straight line
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model Number HD775
- Engine Displacement 173cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Smartchoke
- Drive System Push
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Engine Warranty 5-year limited
- Handle Ergo
- Rear Wheels 14"
- Model Number 25A-26KF710
- Cutting Swath 22"
- Cutting Line Heavy-duty, square .155 Dia.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';