LE720 TrimmerPlus® Add-On Lawn Edger
Edge your drive, walkways and flower beds quickly with the LE720 lawn edger. The hardened steel blade has an adjustale depth up to 2.5" and the large guide wheel always keeps you on a straight path. This lawn edger connects to all attachment-capable string trimmers with no tools. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Connects to all attachment-capable Troy-Bilt, Remington, Yard Machines, Craftsman, Bolens, Hyper Tough, Snapper and Cub Cadet string trimmer power heads that accept TrimmerPlus® attachments.
- The 7.5-inch steel edger blade provides a blade depth of 2.5-inches for more precise edging and cutting
- Equipped with a easily maneuverable wheel and long blade for easy edging
- Constant torque gearbox is rugged and durable
Specs & Pledge
- Model Number 41BJLE-C902
Shop with Confidence
Avoid frustration when buying parts, attachments, and accessories with the Cub Cadet Right Part Pledge. If you purchase the wrong part from Cub Cadet or a Cub Cadet authorized online reseller, Cub Cadet, or your Cub Cadet authorized online reseller will work with you to identify the correct part for your equipment and initiate a free exchange. See full terms and conditions.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free, and orders placed before 5 pm ship same-day.* Delivery for standard shipping averages three (3) business days. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';