BR720 TrimmerPlus® Add-On Broom
Move dust, mud, debris and light snow with ease with the TrimmerPlus BR720 Attachment Power Broom. The BR720 Power Broom eliminates the need to use a broom or shovel. Equipped with a series of durable nylon bristles, the Power Broom cleans debris quickly and easily and designed with a poly shield to protect the operator from debris and dust when clearing. The stiff, nylon bristles have a clearing width of 12 inches. All TrimmerPlus attachments can snap securely onto any gas-powered trimmer with an attachment capable shaft and can be removed easily when finished your outdoor task. Backed by a 2-year warranty, the TrimmerPlus BR720 Power Broom will help clear dust and debris quickly and easily.
- Quickly sweeps dirt, grass, snow and other debris from sidewalks, patios and other areas
- Guard propels snow and debris forward, away from the user
- Poly skid plate allows broom to slide on ground
- Connects to all attachment-capable Troy-Bilt, Remington, Yard Machines, Craftsman, Bolens, Hyper Tough, Snapper and Cub Cadet string trimmer power heads that accept TrimmerPlus® attachments
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Pledge
Shop with Confidence
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free, and orders placed before 5 pm ship same-day.* Delivery for standard shipping averages three (3) business days. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';