PRO X 654
- Commercial-grade 25.5 hp Kawasaki(R) FX801V (852cc) engine
- A fully fabricated 54-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 24" tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
- A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to adjust tension and glide comfortably through tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 10 mph.
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5-year/1,750-hour limited deck assembly warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852cc
- Engine Output 25.5 hp
- Starter Type Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8 gal
- Lubrication Full - Spin On
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed 10 mph
- Reverse Speed 5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 54"
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic with quick reset
- Deck Construction 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction HD 8" aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8" through-shaft and maintenance-free design
- Blade(s) Three 19" long high-lift Marbain blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck Lift Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” to 4.5” in 1/4” increments
- Anti-Scalping 4 front deck gauge wheels
- Frame 2" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle 2" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount 3/8" thick steel
- Front Tires 13 x 5-6" smooth flat-free
- Rear Tires 24" x 12"-12"
- Suspension Hand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
- Brakes Hand lever control / external band
- Steering Control Lap Bar Steering Wheel Control
- Dimensions L/W/H 69" / 68" / 56"
- Weight (approx.) 1,080
- Model Number 53AI8CSA050
- Warranty 3-year / no-hour-limit warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5-year / 1,750 hour limited manufacturer’s warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 33ms
- reviews, product