3X 30" TRAC Snow Blower
- 420cc OHV Engine is powerful, dependable and equipped with push-button electric start.
- 30 inch clearing width and 23 inch intake height.
- Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact for added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice.
- LED lightbar and Dual LED headlights for greater visibility in low-light conditions.
You're shopping available inventory from
3X 30" TRAC Snow Blower Features
Easy Start Ups
Start your engine at the push of a button when you need it most with electric start.
Cool blue reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability and won’t rust or leaves marks on your driveway.
Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation.
Work before dawn or after dark with dual LED headlights.
Heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox and steel chute will hold up against the toughest winters..
3-year limited residential and 1-year limited commercial warranty for peace of mind.
A 23-inch intake height allows you to clear snow more efficiently.
Heated hand grips provide extra warmth in extreme weather conditions.
Track drive is ideal for slopes, inclines, and gravel surfaces, providing reliable traction in extreme weather conditions.
Patented Three-Stage Technology
Patented three-stage technology includes an induction accelerator that quickly pulls slush through the system and clears deep snowfall up to 50% faster than a Cub Cadet® 2X.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model 690-WUB OHV
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Starter Type Electric and Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 qt.
- Engine Start Standard (110 volt)
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited auger gearbox
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited commercial
- Disclaimer See owners manual for warranty details and information. Certain restrictions apply.
- Handle Grip(s) Soft-Touch Heated Grips
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Trigger-Controlled Power Steering
- Drive Type Friction Disc / Track Drive
- Tread Track Drive
Power and Performance
- Starting System Push Button Electric Start (110 volt)
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 23"
- Auger Gear Box Heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Number of Stages Three
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) Dual LED and LED Light Bar
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes COOL BLUE™ Reversible Poly
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH7EVZ710
Deluxe Snow Thrower Cab Installation
TRICKS AND TIPS
Protect yourself from the elements while you are clearing your driveway with a snow thrower cab. Follow these simple step for installing your cab on your Cub Cadet Two-Stage snow thrower.
How to Clean Out a Clogged Snow Thrower Chute
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Storage in the Off-Season
Learn how to properly retire your snow thrower for the season with these helpful snow blower storage and maintenance ideas from Cub Cadet.
How to Prepare Your Snow Blower for Winter
Prepare your snow blower for use this winter with snow thrower maintenance tips from Cub Cadet. Our snow blower tips will help ensure your machine is
Maintenance Schedule & Tips
Keep your snow blower in good condition with snow thrower maintenance from Cub Cadet. Proper snow thrower maintenance is essential when you're
Recommended Snow Thrower Back-Up Parts
TRICKS AND TIPS
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
Snow Thrower Safety Tips
Use a snow blower or snow thrower to keep your paved drive and walkways snow-free during the winter months. With snowblower safety tips and operation advice from Cub Cadet, you'll have your driveway cleared of snow in no
Troubleshooting Auger or Drive Loss on a Two-Stage Snow Thrower
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';