Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Rear-wheel drive self-propelled with Cub Cadet MySpeed
- 23" Steel Signature Cut Deck with Deck Wash
- 196cc Cub Cadet performance tuned engine
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 875 Pro
- Engine Model Number 125P02-0070
- Engine Displacement 190cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Readystart
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 23 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System Signature Cut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Rear
- Warranty 4-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Quick Adjust
- Drive Controls Cub Cadet MySpeed
- Tread Pattern Aggressive
- Front Wheels 9 in
- Rear Wheels 9 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABR2C7710
- Grass Bag Capacity 3.1 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking with Indicator
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';