SC300K Lawn Mower
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $500. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.. See details
- A 173cc commercial-grade Kohler® engine is built to provide reliable power and easy starting.*
- Designed to help you navigate uneven terrain with ease thanks to front-wheel drive with single lever drive control
- 11-in. high rear wheels designed for easy mobility over tough terrain
- 21-in. steel deck with deck wash and 3-in-1 bagging, side discharge and mulching capabilities
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
You're shopping available inventory from
SC300K Lawn Mower Features
Commercial Grade Engine
A 173cc commercial-grade Kohler® engine is built to provide reliable power, easy starting, long use and reduced noise.*
Mow in Comfort
Overmold bale with single-lever drive control provides comfort as you mow.
Choose from six cutting heights with dual-lever control
Easy Clean Up
11.9 bushel bagger included
Attach a garden hose to the water port to quickly rinse away grass and debris from the underside of the deck.
3-year limited residential product warranty, 5-year limited consumer and 1-year limited commercial engine warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model Command Pro
- Engine Model Number CV173
- Engine Displacement 173cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.4 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Remote
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Signature Cut
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable
- Drive Controls Single-Lever
- Tread Pattern Zag
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12AVB2KL710
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty 1-year limited
- Engine Warranty 5-year limited
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Engine *Commercial-grade engines on Cub Cadet® walk behind mowers: 1) Meet applicable EPA Commercial Engine Emission standards, 2) have a displacement of at least 160cc, and 3) are equipped with a cast-iron cylinder sleeve, automatic compression release and a muffler with at least three chambers and volume greater than 400cc
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.