SC 300 with IntelliPower™
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 159cc Cub Cadet engine with IntelliPower™ Technology.
- IntelliPower™ technology instantaneously provides up to 20% more power* when its needed most in outdoor power equipment, which means less bogging down under heavy, wet loads.
- 21 in. steel deep dome deck design allows for better airflow creating an optimal environment for the blade system with a blade that triple cuts the grass to turn waste into mulch. Ideal for up to acre or less.
- Front-wheel drive with MySpeed Premium drive control system delivers six speeds of high-performance and industry leading control
- 11 in. high rear wheels let you tackle uneven terrain with ease, providing easy maneuverability around obstacles
- Financing Available
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet®
- Engine Model eGov with IntelliPower
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Engine Start Thermal Auto Choke w/ SureStart Guarantee
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21''
- Cutting Modes 3-in-1 bag, mulch, side discharge
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions Dual-lever, 6-positions
- Handle Adjustable ergonomic handle with indent & overmolded Bail
- Tread Pattern Industrial tread
- Front Wheels 8'' high wheels
- Rear Wheels 11'' high wheels
- Weight (approx.) 90 lbs.
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 bu. rear, dust blocking bag
- Model Number 12ABB2MW710
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product