- The Cub Cadet XT3 GSX is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER Command Series twin cylinder engine.
- Rear differential locking provides increased traction compared to a standard or open differential, easily engage with a lever when the rear tire is slipping on uneven terrain or hills.
- A heavy-duty steel brush guard provides greater protection for tougher tasks.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that’s easy on your hands.
- 4-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
You're shopping available inventory from
XT3 GSX Features
Only the XT3 has an automotive-style direct shaft drive. That means no belts to the drive system to slip or break- just maximum power delivery and durability.
Rugged, low maintenance LED headlights, adjustable high-back seat with armrests, automatic transmission and cruise control- all standard.
Guaranteed To Last
Forward-thinking engineering and the highest-quality standards for strength you can trust.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Command
- Engine Model Number CH740
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.3 gal. US (12.50 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 25 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 300 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission BDU-10
- Forward Speed 6.5 MPH / 10.4 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH / 5.6 KMH
- Rear Axle 30mm
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Cast iron
- Engine to Transmission Drive shaft
- Rear Differential Lock Yes
- Deck Cutting Width Deck Available Separately
- Deck Wash N/A
- Deck Material N/A
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction N/A
- Blade(s) N/A
- Deck Lift Electric
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 6
- Warranty 4-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty N/A
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 19" high-back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Rear Tires 23"x 10.5"-12"
- Front Tires 16"x 6.5"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 14RD3LE-010
- Series XT3® Enduro Series™
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product