- The Cub Cadet XT3 GSX is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER Command Series twin cylinder engine.
- Rear differential locking provides increased traction compared to a standard or open differential, easily engage with a lever when the rear tire is slipping on uneven terrain or hills.
- A heavy-duty steel brush guard provides greater protection for tougher tasks.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that’s easy on your hands.
- 4-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
- Financing Available
XT3 GSX Features
Only the XT3 has an automotive-style direct shaft drive. That means no belts to the drive system to slip or break- just maximum power delivery and durability.
Rugged, low maintenance LED headlights, adjustable high-back seat with armrests, automatic transmission and cruise control- all standard.
Guaranteed To Last
Forward-thinking engineering and the highest-quality standards for strength you can trust.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Command Series
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin (Hor)
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 25 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 6.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 30mm w/ dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing BDU-10
- Transmission Type BDU-10+T34
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty shaft drive
- Rear Differential Lock Included
- Deck Cutting Width SOLD SEPARATELY: 42", 50", 54" Stamped and 48", 54", 60" Fabricated
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Pull knob (electric)
- Spindle Construction Cast aluminum spindle housings and precision tapered roller bearings
- Deck Lift Electric
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Deck Positions 6 positions
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 18"
- Front Tires 16"x6.5"-8"
- Rear Tires 23"x10.5"-12"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Protection Front brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Cruise Control Included
- Direction Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Comfort grip steering wheel
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 19" high-back seat
- Armrests Included
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch steering wheel
- Weight (approx.) 800 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 14RD3LE-010
- Warranty 4-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product