- The Cub Cadet XT2 SLX54 FAB is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 54-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple blade deck with AeroForce deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that’s easy on your hands.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Financing Available
XT2 SLX54 Features
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Helps you get the most out of your machine by simplifying blade maintenance. Requires no tools and makes blade changes quick and easy.
Corrosion Defense System
A multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Auto-choke
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq K46
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 54"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s) 3 - FastAttach
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions 12-position
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Front Tires 16"x6.5"-8"
- Rear Tires 22"x9.5"-12"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Protection Front brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 15" high-back seat
- Armrests Included
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Grit
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch steering wheel
- Dimensions L/W/H 68"/60"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.) 470 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 132QA2CA010
- Warranty 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 16ms
- reviews, product