XT2 GX54 D
- A strong 24 HP Kawasaki® engine delivers reliable power to tackle your yard.
- 54-in. heavy-duty fabricated AeroForce™ deck cutting system that has been tested and proven to deliver a best-in-class cut, meaning fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness.
- AGM battery delivers reliable starting with slower discharge so you worry less about your battery going dead in the offseason.
- Rear diff lock ensures your wheels will spin at the same speed, making it easier to navigate difficult terrain.
XT2 GX54 D Features
Helps you get the most out of your machine by simplifying blade maintenance. Requires no tools and makes blade changes quick and easy.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR Series V-Twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal. US (11.35 L)
- Cylinders/Material 2/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Electric
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.1 qt US ( 2 L)
- Lubrication Fully-pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 15 amp regulated
- Choke Separate Choke & Throttle
- Battery 12V / 300 cold crank amps
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Transmission GT Hydro, Foot (TT K62 w/ Diff-Lock) - Steel
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 54-in
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Lever/spring assisted
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball
- Deck Positions 12 Positions
- Warranty 3-year Unlimited Hours (Includes Powertrain)
- Frame Warranty 5-year limited warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year limited warranty
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle Heavy-duty cast-iron - 5-year limited warranty
- Turning Radius 16-in
- Protection Single-tube
- Cruise Control Soft touch engagement
- Direction NEW optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with armrests
- Seat Adjustment 10 degree incline and slide
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Cup Holder Included
- Model Number 14AHA6TMA10
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 35ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';