- A strong 25 HP Kohler® engine delivers reliable power to tackle your yard
- 50-in. heavy-duty fabricated AeroForce™ deck with FastAttach cutting system that has been tested and proven to deliver a best-in-class cut, meaning fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness
- Tuff Torq Hydrostatic transmission, no shifting, just push the pedal and go
You're shopping available inventory from
XT2 GX50 Features
Exclusively available through a nationwide network of Cub Cadet® dealers, who back all Cub Cadet® products with expert service and knowledgable support.
Adjustable Cut-and-Sew Seat
Adjustable cut and sew high back 15-in. seat with a 10-degree incline and slide slope helps provide comfort.
AeroForce™ Cutting Deck
XT2 Enduro Series models are equipped with a fabricated AeroForce™ deck cutting system means fewer clumps, finer clippings and increased evenness.
Heavy duty front-end protection with brush guard to defend your engine and hood area.
Steering system designed for responsive handling that helps give a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel
Optional multi-seasonal attachments provide year-round versatility, including a twin bagger, snow blower, sun shade/snow cab, snow blade, mulch kit, steel and poly carts and a rear spreader (each sold separately).
LED headlights help provide visibility for mowing in low light conditions
Strong front wheel bearings built for minimal friction wheel rotation.
Tuff Torq™ Transmission
Hydrostatic transmission helps for smooth operation, no shifting, just push the pedal and go.
FastAttach™ Blade System
Cub Cadet's patented FastAttach™ Blade System allows you to replace the tractor's cutting blades in minutes, without tools or the need for a lift.
Backed by a 3-year no hour limit warranty, 5-year frame warranty and lifetime limited fabricated deck shell warranty.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series HD
- Engine Model Number KT740
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® K58
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Rear Axle 1"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 gauge wheels plus roller
- Deck Positions 12
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper Brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type 15" Cut-n-Sew high-back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Rear Tires 22"x 9.5"-12"
- Front Tires 16"x 6.5"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 14AQA3TLA10
- Series XT2® Enduro Series™
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';