- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT50 FAB is powered by a 24 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 50-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple-blade AeroForce(TM) deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut(TM).
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing up 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Financing Available
XT1 LT50 Features
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Advanced Cutting Performance
A muscular cutting system featuring stamped and fabricated cutting deck options that deliver an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
The XT1 lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq K46
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 50"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s) Triple Blades
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Positions 12-position
- Warranty 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Front Tires 15" x 6" sleeve bearing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Protection Optional
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 15" high-back seat
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Traction Pad
- Dimensions L/W/H 68"/60"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.) 500 lbs.
- Wheelbase 47"
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 13BQA1CZ010
Get to Know Your Cub Cadet Lawn Mower
GET TO KNOW YOUR CUB CADET
Learn more about your Cub Cadet lawn mower with riding lawn mower basics. Our lawn mower help will get you started with an overview of your riding lawn...
How to Assemble Tire Chains on your Riding Mower
When the weather outside is frightful, it's important to stay safe. Learn how to assemble riding mower tire chains from the experts at Cub Cadet...
How to Change the Air Filter on a Cub Cadet Rider
How to Change the Blade on your Cub Cadet Rider
Learn how to safely replace riding lawn mower blades on your Cub Cadet mower using this step-by-step guide.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Rider
How to Change the Gas On a Riding Lawn Mower
Maintaining your riding lawn mower and other lawn equipment is an important part of lawn care. Learn how to drain old gas in the lawn mower safely with a...
How to Change the Oil in Your Riding Mower
Learn how to change lawn mower oil from Cub Cadet. Replacing lawn mower oil as part of regular maintenance will help you get the most out of your riding...
How to Change the PTO Belt on Your Cub Cadet Riding Lawn Mower
Learn how to do a PTO belt repair on your riding lawn mower from Cub Cadet. Normal lawn care use can wear out the PTO belt on your mower. Find out how...
How to Install a Mulch Kit
TIPS & TRICKS
Mulching your yard will put nutrients back into the soil to keep your yard healthy all year long. Follow these simple steps for installing a mulch kit on your Cub...
How to Level a Mower Deck on a Cub Cadet Riding Lawn Mower
Level your mower deck with these instructions from Cub Cadet...
How to Replace a Riding Lawn Mower Belt
Learn how to replace a riding lawn mower belt with these step-by-step instructions from Cub Cadet.
How to Replace the Deck Belt on a Cub Cadet Garden Tractor
Learn how to properly replace your Cub Cadet mower deck belt with this easy-to-follow guide and video. Regular replacement of the drive belt on a riding lawn...
Maintenance Schedule and Tips
Use this riding lawn mower maintenance checklist from Cub Cadet to know when your riding lawn mower needs an oil change, filter check or other...
Year-Round Lawn Care and Maintenance
Learn how to keep your lawn beautiful and healthy 365 days of the year with these seasonal lawn care tips from Cub Cadet. Year-round lawn care, proper equipment and a little planning will keep your lawn looking its best...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product