XT1 LT42 with IntelliPower™
- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT42 is powered by a Cub Cadet single cylinder 547cc engine equipped with IntelliPower™ technology that creates a consistent mowing performance for users challenged to cut through thick, wet heavy grass.
- 42-inch stamped, 13-gauge, twin-blade deck with 12 cutting positions.
- Equipped with an optimized steering system for responsive handling to give a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
- Ideal for mowing up to 1.5 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Turff Torq foot controlled hydrostatic transmission, no shifting - just push the pedal and go
- Financing Available
XT1 LT42 with IntelliPower™ Features
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Advanced Cutting Performance
A muscular cutting system featuring stamped and fabricated cutting deck options that deliver an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
The XT1 lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Cub Cadet
- Engine Displacement 547cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qts.
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Electronic
- Choke Electronic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Die-Cast Aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq TL-200
- Deck Cutting Width 42"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material Steel, 13-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 ball
- Deck Positions 12 positions
- Warranty 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Rear Tires 20"x8"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 15" high-back seat
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Traction Pad
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Operator Presence System Included
- Bagger Optional
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 75ms
- reviews, product