XT1 GT54 FAB
- The Cub Cadet XT1 GT54 FAB is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 54-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple-blade deck with AeroForce(TM) deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut™.
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
XT1 GT54 FAB Features
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Advanced Cutting Performance
A muscular cutting system featuring stamped and fabricated cutting deck options that deliver an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
The XT1 lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series OHV
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Air Filter Single element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Transmission Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 6.2 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq K58
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 54"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and triple lip sealed
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 4 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions 12 positions
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours
- Deck Shell Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Protection Front bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Included
- Direction Optimized steering system
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type 15" high-back seat
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Grit
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch steering wheel
- Dimensions L/W/H 72.5"/60"/44.5"
- Weight (approx.) 530 lbs.
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute Included
- Cup Holder Included
- Reverse Safety Switch Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 14AQA3CM010
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';