- The Cub Cadet XT1 GT50 is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 50-inch stamped, 12-gauge, triple-blade deck
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
XT1 GT50 Features
Incredibly Responsive Handling
Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
Advanced Cutting Performance
A muscular cutting system featuring stamped and fabricated cutting deck options that deliver an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
The XT1 lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Professional-grade 7000 Series OHV
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Cylinders/Material Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Electric
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Battery 230 cold crank amps
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed 6.2 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle 1" w/ dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 50"
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Steel, 12-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s) Triple Blades
- Deck Lift Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Positions 12-position
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Front Axle Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Turning Radius 16"
- Protection Single-tube
- Cruise Control Soft touch engagement
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Optimized steering system
- Display Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Dimensions L/W/H 72.5"/60"/44.5"
- Weight (approx.) 530 lbs.
- Wheelbase 47"
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Model Number 14BQA3CQ010
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 34ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';