PRO HW 336
- 36-inch 10-gauge-steel fabricated deck with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements for added durability
- Commercial-grade 14.5 hp Kawasaki® engine (603cc)
- Hand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth handling
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FS Series
- Engine Model Number 481V
- Engine Displacement 603cc
- Engine Output 14.5HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 gal. US (18.9 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Transmission Hydro-Gear® ZT 2800 charged (commercial-grade)
- Forward Speed 7 mph / 11.3 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 mph / 4.8 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 36 in
- Deck Material Fabricated
- Deck Construction Fixed floating, fabricated 10ga. (.135”) steel shell
- Spindle Construction 5" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4.5"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 4-pin manual with deck-mounted lift handles / 7 positions
- Warranty 2 year / no-hour-limit commercial warranty
- Commercial Warranty 2 year / no-hour-limit commercial warranty
- Frame Operator Tower with 7ga. Construction, 1.5 x 3" fully welded tube
- Front Axle Frame-mounted foot pedal front-end lift assist
- Cruise Control Single-lever cruise control (0-7 MPH)
- Brakes Hand-operated lever
- Steering Control Hand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth feel
- Rear Tires 16x6.5-8
- Front Tires 9x3.5-4 RF
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- Dimensions L/W/H 77" x 38"/49" x 45"
- Weight (approx.) 590 lbs.
- Hour Meter Basic Hour Meter (no tach)
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Model Number 55RK6HNR050
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|55RK6HNR050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300||769-12891||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300||769-17794A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300||769-25926||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300||769-25926A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO HW 300||769-26200||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:PRO HW 300||769-12891_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:PRO HW 300||769-25926_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';