Cub Cadet’s Electric Riding Mower
Powers Up Lawn Care in a New Way
The Cub Cadet LT42 e offers uncompromising cut quality in a quiet, powerful and hassle-free package
Cleveland, OH – Cub Cadet has powered up lawn care in a new way with its lithium-ion electric riding mower, the Cub Cadet LT42 e. With minimal maintenance, uncompromising power and cut performance, and the industry’s most convenient ownership experience, the battery-powered Cub Cadet LT42 e more than delivers impressive mowing.
The Cub Cadet LT42 e lithium-ion electric riding mower enhances the industry-leading XT Enduro Series® and is designed with the newest technological innovations. Combined with the same strength, durability and performance that comes standard with all Cub Cadet products, the Cub Cadet LT42 e is powered in a totally new way with a lithium-ion battery.
The Cub Cadet LT42 e provides the performance you expect from a gas-powered mower, only everything’s electric. That means:
- A battery that takes charge: A lithium-ion battery provides quieter operation, extended run times and a hassle-free rapid recharging system.
- Uncompromised performance: The Cub Cadet LT42 e boasts advanced cutting systems engineered to deliver a superior cut without power fade. Mulching and bagging attachments make the tractor powerfully versatile.
- Low maintenance: The Cub Cadet LT42 e minimizes maintenance with no oil, clutch, throttle or belts for an easy-to-use mowing experience.
- Convenient charging: Rapid recharge only takes 4 hours for a complete recharge; flexible recharge hits a 25 percent charge in 1 hour.
- Comfortable convenience: High-back seat with armrests, front bumper and cruise control offer an easy ride with bagging and mulching capabilities.
- No gas, no emissions: The Cub Cadet LT42 e eliminates the hassle of gas by not needing any. And no exhaust, carbon monoxide or unburned hydrocarbons from the onboard source of power results in a cleaner, zero-emission ride.
“The Cub Cadet LT42 e combines the newest in battery technology with the high-level performance Cub Cadet is known for,” said Trevor Oriold, business segment director, Cub Cadet. “From superior cut quality in a powerfully quiet package to the low-maintenance upkeep, it’s innovation without compromise in a way that will change how you mow.”
The Cub Cadet LT42 e is built to raise the bar for electric riding mowers and offers a 42-inch twin-blade stamped deck, 1.5-hour or 2-acre cut time and the versatility of a variety of attachments. It also comes standard with a 3-year limited residential, 4-year limited battery and 5-year, unlimited-hour chassis and front axle warranty.
The Cub Cadet LT42 e is now available online through cubcadet.com, The Home Depot, Tractor Supply Co. and select Cub Cadet dealerships across the United States. Go online to find your nearest retailer.
About Cub Cadet
Established in 1961, Cub Cadet engineers, designs and builds outdoor power equipment using the highest quality components sourced locally and globally. Through a dedicated and extensive network of dealers and retailers, Cub Cadet delivers a full line of high performance power equipment and services that cover all aspects of grounds care for professionals and homeowners – including four-wheel steer zero-turn riders; lap bar zero-turn riders; utility vehicles; lawn and garden tractors, battery and gasolinepowered handheld and chore products; snow throwers and more. Based in Valley City, Ohio, Cub Cadet is recognized worldwide for its legacy in engineering excellence and its progressive dedication to thoughtfully designing around the people that depend on Cub Cadet equipment to help unlock the full potential of their outdoor spaces. For more information on all Cub Cadet products, visit www.CubCadet.com.