A note from Cub Cadet about COVID-19
Dear Cub Cadet Community,
As a part of the Cub Cadet community we want you to know that the health and well-being of our customers and teammates is our top priority. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the COVID-19 and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is paramount. We also recognize a great deal of you will be spending an increased amount of time at home for the foreseeable future. We want to continue providing the tools you've asked for to help you to make your time at home a bit more enjoyable. That's why we're sharing what measures we've implemented to ensure we're serving you to the best of our ability during this time.
In addition to delivery options offered by The Home Depot and Tractor Supply, there are two options available to you on cubcadet.com in order to provide safe and seamless access of Cub Cadet products: Dealer Delivery or Pick-Up.
You can learn more about both options - and choose the one that best fits your needs here.
- Order online: shop and order your product online. Select Dealer Delivery when checking out.
- Schedule: The local dealer selected during check-out will call to schedule your delivery.
- Delivery: Your dealer services & delivers your unit, so it’s ready to go on arrival. They will contact you ahead of time and will leave the fully assembled unit in your driveway or predetermined location. Your dealer will be available via phone or video chat to teach you how to use it or answer any questions.
Need it tomorrow? No problem. Pick-Up:
- At check-out select pick-up
- Your preferred dealer will contact you when they receive your order and arrange a time for pick-up.
- Give them a call once you arrive in the parking lot and they will deliver the product to your truck, trailer or trunk without ever having to leave your vehicle.
Be sure to reach out to your preferred dealer to find out if they have modified store hours or are temporarily closed. Due to overwhelming demand combined with the situation we’re all experiencing, delivery delays and limited inventory may occur. We are working hard to process orders and deliver parts and equipment as timely as possible. If a product is realized to be out of stock after an order is processed on cubcadet.com, customers will be notified within two days and refunded within four business days.
Cub Cadet is also taking the proper sanitary precautions in both manufacturing and distribution facilities. For employees who need to be physically present at these locations, we are working to accommodate family needs, increasing social distancing, reducing density within all our buildings, implementing enhanced cleaning services, and providing options for employees to practice personal protective actions.
If you need assistance with any of your Cub Cadet products, our customer service center is available to answer questions and provide the support you need at (877) 428-2349.
We'll continue to keep you updated as this situation progresses. Thank you and stay healthy.
Last updated May, 5, 2020.