PRO Z 972 SDL
One of the best zero-turn mowers for slopes on the market with steering wheel control. Ample horsepower and dual-wheel traction mean this slope mower can handle up to a 46% grade.
Tackle inclines confidently with this zero-turn slope mower. It cuts straight lines on slopes up to 25 degrees.
- A powerful slope mower with 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000v (999cc) engine and 16cc Parker HTG transmission
- 72” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- Lock-in or out self-leveling air-ride seat with 30 degrees of side-to-side swivel/15 degrees of travel left or right.
- Dual rear wheels and weighted front rims give this steep slope mower traction on up to a 46% grade. 12-volt outlet kit and electronic power deck lift included
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
You're shopping available inventory from
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX Series
- Engine Model Number 1000V
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Output 35HP
- Starter Type Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity Dual 7.45 gal. US (28.2 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Electronic
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 310CCA AGM battery; Relay/Fuse terminal block; 30 AMP voltage regulator
- Transmission Parker® heavy duty HTG 16cc pump / 310cc wheel motor with oversized wheel bearings
- Forward Speed 14 mph / 22.5 km/h
- Reverse Speed 6 mph / 9.5 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 72 in
- Deck Material triple-7-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic with quick reset
- Deck Construction Floating, fabricated 7 ga (0.187") steel and adjustable rear striping rollers
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free cast aluminum housing
- Blade(s) 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Deck Lift Electro-hydraulic assist quick-lift design
- Cutting Height Range 1” to 5” in 1/4” increments
- Anti-Scalping 4 front deck gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 16
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
- Frame Fully welded, 3/8" x 5" laser-cut steel
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid with Isolation dampening system, 1/2" thick steel
- ROPS 2" x 2" foldable 3-position with low profile
- Bumper 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Rear Tow Hitch Bolt-On hitch std.
- Cruise Control NA
- Brakes Hand-operated lever with integrated hydro pump release lever
- Steering Control Quick-adjust steering column w/ power steering
- Operator Control Low-profile throttle lever
- Seat Type High-back air-ride suspension, EVC cushion, seat belt, angle-back adjust, lumbar support, padded armrests, isolation dampening system mounted base (lateral suspension)
- Seat Suspension side-to-side swivel/15 degrees of travel left or right
- Seat Control Swivel User-controlled lock/unlock swivel seat for operator leveling up to 30-degrees total/15-degrees left or right travel
- Rear Tires 25"x9"-12" HD Traction Tread
- Front Tires 16"x6.5"-8" Kenda K505
- Tire Tread Heavy-Duty traction tread
- Dimensions L/W/H 88" / 74" / 85"
- Weight (approx.) 1,885 lbs
- Hour Meter Crew Boss
- Headlight(s) 6 LED Lights for 360 degrees of lighted visibility; Amber Beacon with three position adjustments
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53TILMUY050
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|53TILMUY050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490B||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490C||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490D||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490E||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product