PRO Z 972 SD
One of the best zero-turn mowers for slopes on the market with steering wheel control. Ample horsepower and dual-wheel traction mean this slope mower can handle up to a 46% grade.
Tackle inclines confidently with this zero-turn slope mower. It cuts straight lines on slopes up to 25 degrees.
- A powerful slope mower with 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000v (999cc) engine and 16cc Parker HTG transmission
- 72” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Dual rear wheels and weighted front rims give this steep slope mower traction on up to a 46% grade. 12-volt outlet kit and electronic power deck lift included
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX1000v
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Output 35 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Twin 7.45 gal. tanks (14.9 gal. total) with electronic fuel gauge
- Transmission Parker HTG 16cc pump / 310cc wheel motor
- Forward Speed 12 mph
- Reverse Speed 6 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 72"
- Deck Material fabricated 7ga. (.187”) steel shell
- Deck Engagement (PTO) electronic fingertip engagement pto
- Deck Construction 7ga. top plate 7ga. bottom reinforcement ¼” rolled leading edge
- Spindle Construction 8" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple-blade / High-lift blade (standard) Marbain Blade
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 5"
- Anti-Scalping 4 Front HD w/ Bushings & Grease Zerk
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist 16 Positions
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 3/8 x 5" laser cut steel / integrated tie-down slots
- Front Axle Front Axle / Yokes 2" x 3" solid axle tube with ISO dampening suspension
- Front Tires 16" x 6.5" - 8" (turf) with weighted rim
- Rear Tires Dual TERRA TRAC Tread 25" x 9" - 12" (18" trac width)
- ROPS 2" x 2" spring-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Protection 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Yokes 1/2" thick steel front yokes
- Brakes Hand-operated lever with integrated hydro pump release lever
- Steering Control High Performance Steering Wheel with electronic power steering & Foot-pedal Control
- Dimensions L/W/H 88" L x 85" W x 49" H
- Weight (approx.) 1850 lbs.
- Hour Meter Standard electronic
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53TIHMUY050
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
|53TIHMUY050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490B||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXS (18)||769-12364A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:PRO Z DUALLY||769-18490_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 65ms
- reviews, product