PRO Z 960 L KW
- 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000v (999cc) engine and 16cc Parker HTG transmission
- 60” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
You're shopping available inventory from
PRO Z 960 L KW Features
Less Maintenance, Less Downtime
Maintenance-free spindles and pullys deliver peak performance with limited downtime.
Decks Built to Last
Tackle the toughest conditions with a triple-7-gauge steel cutting deck: a 7-gauge deck shell with 7-gauge top and bottom reinforcements.
3-year, no-hour-limit commercial warranty and 5-year,1,750-hour limited deck warranty and a nationwide network of Cub Cadet dealers.
Control Your Own Way.
Whether you prefer our custom lap bar designs or our innovative steering options, the PRO Z lineup offers you great control to match your crew’s needs.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX Series
- Engine Model Number 1000V
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Output 35HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Dual 7.45 gal. US (28.2 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Electronic
- Choke Separate Choke
- Air Filter High Density
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Transmission Parker HTG 16cc pump / 310cc wheel motor
- Forward Speed 14 mph / 22.5 km/h
- Reverse Speed 6 mph / 9.5 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 60 in
- Deck Material fabricated 7ga. (.187”) steel shell
- Deck Engagement (PTO) electronic fingertip engagement pto
- Deck Construction 7ga. top plate 7ga. bottom reinforcement ¼” rolled leading edge
- Spindle Construction 8" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple-blade / High-lift blade (standard) Marbain Blade
- Cutting Height Range 1” to 5” in 1/4” increments
- Anti-Scalping 2 front deck gauge wheels
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist, 16 Positions
- Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 3/8 x 5" laser cut steel / integrated tie-down slots
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid axle tube with ISO dampening suspension
- ROPS 2" x 2" spring-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Bumper 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Yokes 1/2" thick steel front yokes
- Cruise Control NA
- Brakes Hand-operated lever with integrated hydro pump release lever
- Steering Control High Performance & Speed Control
- Seat Type Cushion with seat belts
- Armrests Padded arm rests
- Seat Suspension High-back Air-Ride suspension with EVC cushion, ISO mounted base (lateral suspension)
- Seat Adjustment Angle back adjust and lumbar support
- Rear Tires 26"x12"-12"
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"Reliance Carlisle run flat
- Tire Tread Turf Tread
- Dimensions L/W/H 86" L x 74" W x 52" H
- Weight (approx.) 1591 lbs.
- Hour Meter Crew Boss
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53TIHMTV050
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|53TIHMTV050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796B||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796C||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796D||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796E||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-26265||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-26265A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-26788||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL (18)||769-12347||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';