PRO Z 560 L KW
- 27 HP Kawasaki FX850v (852cc) engine and 12cc Parker HTJ transmission
- 60” triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX850v
- Engine Displacement 852cc
- Engine Output 27 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Twin 7.45 gal. tanks (14.9 gal. total) with dial gauge
- Transmission Parker HTJ Series 12cc pump / 260cc wheel motor
- Forward Speed 10 mph / 16 km/h
- Reverse Speed 5 mph / 8km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 60-in
- Deck Material fabricated 7ga. (.187”) steel shell
- Deck Engagement (PTO) electronic fingertip engagement pto
- Deck Construction 7ga. top plate 7ga. bottom reinforcement ¼” rolled leading edge
- Blade(s) 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 5"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Front HD w/ Bushings & Grease Zerk
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist 16 Positions
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 3/8 x 5" laser cut steel / integrated tie-down slots
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid axle tube and 1/2" thick steel front yokes
- Front Tires 13" x 6.5" - 6" (smooth)
- Rear Tires 24" x 12" - 12" (Turf Tread)
- Tire Tread Turf Tread
- ROPS 2" x 2" quick-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Protection 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Steering Control High Performance & Speed Control
- Seat Type Cushion
- Armrests Standard
- Seat Suspension High-back dial suspension with EVC, with seatbelt
- Seat Adjustment Angle back adjust
- Dimensions L/W/H 84" L x 62" W x 50" H
- Weight (approx.) 1324 lbs.
- Hour Meter Standard electronic
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53TIHJTV050
- Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty and 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty
|53TIHJTV050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796B||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796C||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:PRO Z XXXL (18)||769-12347||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:PRO Z XXXL||769-17796_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product