PRO Z 154 S EFI
- Commercial-grade 27 HP Kohler EFI engine
- 54-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements for added durability
- 12cc commercial-grade transmission ensures optimal blade tip speed and superior quality of cut at speeds up to 9.5 mph
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Confidant® EFI EZT-740 V-Twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 747cc
- Engine Output 27 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Twin tanks - 3.5 gallon ea. (7 gallon total) with oversized filler opening
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® ZT 3400 with charge pumps
- Forward Speed 9.5 mph / 15 km/h
- Reverse Speed 4.5 mph / 7 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 54-in
- Deck Engagement (PTO) electronic fingertip engagement pto
- Deck Construction Floating, fabricated 10ga. (.135”) steel shell (e-coated)
- Spindle Construction 5" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) 3 high-lift Marbain® blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 5"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Front HD w/ Bushings & Grease Zerk
- Deck Positions Hand Lever / 15 position / spring assist
- Frame Fully welded, full-legnth 12ga. channel frame with 14ga. reinforcements
- Front Axle 2" x 3" solid steel
- Front Tires 13" x 6.5" - 6"
- Rear Tires 23" x 10.5" - 12"
- Tire Tread Turf Master
- ROPS 2" x 2" quick-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Protection 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Yokes 3/8" thick steel with sealed ball bearing front yokes
- Cruise Control Standard - Foot operated pedal engagement
- Brakes Foot-operated pedal
- Steering Control High Performance Steering Wheel with Foot-pedal Control
- Seat Type Cushion with seat belt
- Armrests adjustable arm rests
- Seat Suspension High-back suspension
- Dimensions L/W/H 80" L x 56" W x 48" H
- Weight (approx.) 1000 lbs.
- Hour Meter Standard electronic
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Intergrated into Side Pod
- Model Number 53TWEFJA050
- Warranty 4-year/500-hour limited residential warranty
- Commercial Warranty 2-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations)
|53TWEFJA050||MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100||769-12380||Download|
|MANL:OPER:ENGL:CC PRO Z 100 S||769-24910||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH ONLY:CC PRO Z 100||769-12380_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product